In view of Covid19 situation, all viewing are by registration* only. All registered visitors will need to use SafeEntry for contact tracing purposes.
* All visitors / walk-in without appointment will be rejected. Strictly no appointment make on site, all appointments must be registered and arrange in advance for crowd control measure.
NOT ALL HOMES ARE CREATED EQUAL
Meet the abode for those who refuse to settle for anything less than exceptional.
Start with the coveted freehold address in prime District 9 – location. Add a rare vantage point, overlooking Orchard Road at one end and Singapore River at the other.
Then there’s the matter of pedigree, courtesy of ADDP and studioMilou, the latter the architects behind the iconic transformation of the National Gallery Singapore.
It all makes for so much more than a home. Meet the newest landmark in town — The Avenir.
The freehold condominium is a redevelopment of the former Pacific Mansion with exclusive 376 units come with full facilities. The Avenir will have twin 36-storey towers sitting on a 129,648 sq ft site, with units overlooking Orchard Road at one end, and the Singapore River at the other.
Apartments range from one-bedroom units of 527 sq ft to four-bedroom units of 2,411 sq ft. Prices of one- to three-bedroom units will start from $2,930 psf; while four-bedroom apartments and four-bedroom-with-family room types will have prices upward of $3,030 psf.
The Avenir is located within a five-minute drive of both the CBD and Orchard Road prime shopping area. It is just a five-minute walk to the upcoming Great World MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, which is scheduled to open by 2021. The Great World City shopping mall, which is undergoing an extensive revamp, is expected to complete its refurbishment by 3Q2020. Meanwhile, The Avenir is targeted to obtain Temporary Occupation Permit by August 2025.
The Avenir introduction video:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
- This is the personal data protection statement of https://theavenir.co media production team which we may update from time to time. For full detail, please refer to disclaimer.
- We recognize your rights in respect of your personal data and we are committed to comply with the Data Protection Act 2012 and other legal requirements
- We collect, use and disclose personal data for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law. You can visit out website and browse without having to provide any personal data.
- If you have any enquiries, comments or suggestions about our collection or use of your personal data or this statement, we would be pleased to receive them if you contact our Data Protection Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to receive information about your personal data which we retain, to update such personal data or to withdraw any consent you have provided previously, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the same email address above
*By subscribing to The Avenir’ Portal, we will be able to keep you updated of Stirling Residences, using the means of communication you have provided us. You have also consented us to contact you with regards to the above property.
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this web portal and in describing the models and showflats, neither the Developer nor its agents will be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Visual representations, models, showflat displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references are intended to portray only artistic impressions of the development and décor and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. All areas and other measurements are approximate measurements and are subject to final survey. The development is subject to final inspection by the relevant authorities to comply with the current codes of practice.
All information, specifications, renderings, visual representations and plans are current at the time of publication and are subject to change as may be required by the Developer and/or the web portal. All statements are believed to be correct but shall not be regarded as statements or representations of fact. All plans and models are not to scale unless expressly stated and are subject to any amendments which are required or approved by the relevant authorities.